Green and Seidner Family Practice Associates
Nurse Practitioner Family Medicine
Committed to Improving the Lives of our Patients…One Patient at a Time. If you want to make a difference in the lives of our patients, we would love you to consider joining our team.
Green and Seidner Family Practice Associates focuses on the present, with an eye on the future. Our team of eight providers have been in practice for over 45 years and are leaders in our community.
• Our focus includes prevention, continuity of care and population health management.
• While we are a large sophisticated, efficient, innovative independent medical family practice, we maintain the feeling of a small family practice.
Seeking a dedicated, full-time, experienced or recent graduate, CRNP to join our well established Family Practice. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a team,
? Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review.
? Diagnose, manage and treat acute, episodic and chronic illnesses of all ages.
? Perform comprehensive physical examinations and screenings of patients.
? Help patients and caregivers navigate and coordinate care that achieves the best outcomes.
? Willing to perform Home Visits.
? Preferred Qualifications/Interests: Active Pennsylvania RN & NP license, NPI & DEA, Current National Board Certification, experience working with an Electronic Medical Record, Epic a plus.
• Competitive compensation package – guaranteed salary
• Fully funded Health, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Paid professional liability insurance, renewal payments of State Licenses and DEA.
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 401K and Safe Harbor
• No corporate burdens or restrictions
Job Openings with Green and Seidner Family Practice Associates
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Green and Seidner Family Practice Associates